Reppin
LWO FOREVER
charles-shake-weight.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm gonna catch serious flack for this but man...is anybody else sick of these women being so full of themselves? How many pictures of yourself with your ass poked out in a mirror do you need? How many duck face pictures do you need? How many vine videos about foolishness?

These bytches are dimes but fukk man, these girls got shyt to do nowadays or what? It's like all of em too.

And on a final note its funny how we tell girls that all they really need to do to live a decent life is eat right and stay fit. Even if they're kinda hit...make up can cover most of it. They don;t wanna listen though.

Last edited:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I'm gonna catch serious flack for this but man...is anybody else sick of these women being so full of themselves? How many pictures of yourself with your ass poked out in a mirror do you need? How many duck face pictures do you need? How many vine videos about foolishness?

These bytches are dimes but fukk man, these girls got shyt to do nowadays or what? It's like all of em too.

And on a final note its funny how we tell girls that all they really need to do to live a decent life is eat right and stay fit. Even if they're kinda hit...make up can cover most of it. They don;t wanna listen though.
man you clearly dont have teenage girls in your family

this is now normal

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
He has a point though. It's not just teenagers, grown women be doing the same thing. Deelishsis is like in her mid 30s and still doing said photos plus more. You got a plethora of them doing that on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

Nah, it ain't normal for a real lady. It might be for some of you brehs, but where I come from a woman acting out for attention like these will get the :mjpls: