The Golden State Warriors Will Win The NBA Championship This Year

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Maybe...but cavs are starting to show up defensively and offensively. .3 match I cant wait right now...

Cavs atl
cavs wars
wars atl

I want to see them try so hars :lupe:

I wanna see that GS vs ATL match up. It's crazy how on point GS is defensively this year, prolly one of the quickest defensive turn arounds I've seen. I don't know if they can keep it up tho.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not taking a risk, you made this thread halfway into the season where they're the best team in the league. :camby:

Since when is the best team in the league record wise at mid season guaranteed to win the title? The risk is making myself look like an idiot if they don't win. But if they do win (and they will) I'll look like a prophet :banderas:

Plus it'll be nice to up this thread in a few months regardless the outcome.:manny:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
They may. I wanna see how Kerr does in the playoffs as a coach though.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
How do I "put my account on it" anyways. :patrice:

And why would I do that when them losing and me being an active user would be more embarrassing. :manny:

I'm taking a risk just making the thread. But the reward will be :ahh:
No ones gonna remember this reactionary ass thread by the playoffs :mjlol:

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
Since when is the best team in the league record wise at mid season guaranteed to win the title? The risk is making myself look like an idiot if they don't win. But if they do win (and they will) I'll look like a prophet :banderas:

Plus it'll be nice to up this thread in a few months regardless the outcome.:manny:
:why:

No you won't. Like I said it's halfway through the season and they're the best team in the league. It doesn't work like that. That's like seeing dark clouds from a distance and saying "it's gonna rain today" :heh: