The GOAT vs The Baby GOAT - Chiefs vs Buccaneers SNF (10/2/2022)

Who Wins The Game?

• Chiefs

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Buccaneers

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Tie

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
All of those teams have averaged 20+ points since the Bucs played them. The Bucs collectively held them to 9 points per game. I'm not saying the Bucs were playing world beaters on offense, but the defense played spectacularly. However, the defense can't be expected to play to that standard every game. The defense has been the main reason the Bucs won two games and were competitive in another one.

The offense hasn't really done much to help the defense this season. This is the first game the defense has played poorly and that's going to happen from time to time. The offense has to pick it up when the defense is playing bad and they finally showed some signs of life going into halftime.
The offense literally didn’t have it’s starting receivers until this game minus the first half of the Dallas game. Come on man. And they’re on like their 3rd string offensive line. Everyone knows the offense will come together when healthy like we see right now. The question is the defense when it matters. I’m projecting them versus the best teams in the league - I’m not convinced yet even though the secondary is improved.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Lol naw we can’t do that. Evans, Godwin, and Julio are amazing. If we fukk up and don’t score Fournette and their running game could take over.

They’re a top 3 NFC team
NFC weak as fukk, Bucs trash. this aint a knock on KC btw

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Put Tom Brady and Melissa Stark together and they look like Dennis and Dee from Always Sunny :bryan:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Tequila Tom be like .... mayne fukk all this I'm out ..... Mike, let's hit the club :mjlol:

brady_vs_microsoft_surface.0.gif

tom-brady.gif