The goat shooter Stephanie curry shooting under 40℅ for the 3pt line

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
@Inspect Her Deck The Raptors look like last year Warriors out there with the chemistry :wow:

All they laughing and joking out there :wow:

I wouldn't Trade Ross and JV for Cousins :ufdup:

team chemistry is far too important, I've been very happy with this nucleus for the last 3 years or so

JV has disappointed me a little I need that playoff intensity JV back

but Ross is indispensable at this point....one of the best bench players in the NBA

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
team chemistry is far too important, I've been very happy with this nucleus for the last 3 years or so

JV has disappointed me a little I need that playoff intensity JV back

but Ross is indispensable at this point....one of the best bench players in the NBA

JV kinda hot trash sometimes but it is what it is, at least he rebounds. That's not one of our problems anyway. Ross though :dahell:

Having him, Cory, Norm and Bebe on the bench and you're talking about the best bench in the NBA :manny:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
JV kinda hot trash sometimes but it is what it is, at least he rebounds. That's not one of our problems anyway. Ross though :dahell:

Having him, Cory, Norm and Bebe on the bench and you're talking about the best bench in the NBA :manny:

even 2Pat is starting to come around

he's been mad disappointing but he's finding his shot recently and I've ALWAYS been a fan of his team defense and unselfishness

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here is the real reason Steph and Klay are struggling ... why Warriors offense is not as smooth and fluid this season
When you have 48 minutes of pick and pop guys utilized in your offense-- the overall offense will suffer and will not be optimally effective/efficient especially in a series vs. a great team. Good teams/defenses will stay at home on the weakside almost always -- giving up the 15-18 footer to the Arthurs and David Wests of the NBA. Its the worst shot an offense can take and it doesn't take any effort from the weak-side perimeter defenders. Weak-side perimeter defenders stay at home and it becomes a lot harder for the motion offense to develop the highest +EV shots ( open corner 3's on weak-side, layups/dunks or open 3's in general).

That is what made Splitter w/ the 2nd unit so valuable and thats why they almost always built on to leads. It was a lay up or a wide open three for the Spurs offense every possession and ball-movement was effective because all 5 defenders had to scramble. Having West instead of Splitter w/ 2nd unit this year hurt Spurs motion offense when it mattered (vs elite teams; it wasn't as efficient), all five defenders didn't have to scramble as much because they didn't have to worry about a diver sucking in the defense in the middle of the lane -- the defenders of the PnR would just stay under and gave the mid-range to West. It allowed the weak-side perimeter D stay at home and it became really difficult for Green, Mills or Manu to get going or to get off a clean look.

As for Bonner, he was never a mid-range pick and pop guy -- he was a spread four and opponents had to defend Bonner if he did pop out because he popped out to the three point line and was very efficient. A wide open three is a much more valuable shot than a open mid-range two in the long run -- its not even close. Plus, Bonner was most effective when he played with Splitter or healthy TD -- both were great divers in the motion offense from 12-14'.

Look at the Warriors offense for example -- they have 48 minutes of offense that features a diver in at all times ( Bogut/Ezeli) -- which helps their motion offense be optimally effective.

Maybe now you understand why I'm saying Spurs don't need another pick and pop midrange big.

Last edited:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps

Raps is real...and ESPN fakkits been downplaying them :upsetfavre: but them nikkas fold like laundry when Henny come thru :lolbron:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
meanwhile GOAT point guard shooting 43% from 3....
lo.gif

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: