The GOAT Nintendo console turns 30 today :blessed:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
shyt was indeed crazy

Crazy that I only experienced them years later when I learned to emulate on a pc since I got my snes(donkey kong country bundle) for my 6th birthday
I don’t think I would’ve been able to handle Chrono Trigger.
Especially since when I first played it it was in french cuz my English wasn’t up to par back then :russ:

Even though im a Sony fanboy Nintendo will always have a place in me heart my first console the Snes

To imagine I got the entire library on my switch :to: shyts crazy
My parents got me a Super Nintendo with a link to the past for my birthday in 94 and a couple weeks later my mother found secret of evermore at a yard sale :wow:. My brother still has the console and game too. To this day he still plays it at least once a year. Might be my favorite rpg even now. My first exposure to the genre.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I was a Sega kid - had a Game Gear then a Megadrive (Genesis) but when emulator season kicked off, the first thing I got was a SNES emulator.

Even the cross-platform games hit better on SNES.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A list that long without secret of evermore :gucci:

Secret of Evermore is one of the few I haven't got around to playing yet.

Seiken Densetsu (Trials of Mana) though? :wow:

Live a Live (THAT MIDDLE AGES CHAPTER :whoo: )

Breath of Fire 2 also plays WAY better with the retranslation patch, plus the Maeson hack :ohlawd:

I was a Sega kid - had a Game Gear then a Megadrive (Genesis) but when emulator season kicked off, the first thing I got was a SNES emulator.

Even the cross-platform games hit better on SNES.

The Genesis was a dope system in it's own right.
Gunstar Heroes, Phantasy Star 4, Streets of Rage 1-3, Shining Force 2, and all the original Sonic joints :salute:

Y'all had the better version of Earthworm Jim for sure :myman: