The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo FINALLY gets a sequel [new cast]

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The Swedish version was :trash:

Didn't follow the books at all and was poorly made. And rapace was not good in it. Didn't suit her at all. She had no intensity.
if anything she had too much intensity, stop it

Mara acted circles around her.

There's a reason mara was nominated for best actress at the oscars for the role.
every boyish looking chick that's in & under 30 gets nominated that shyt ain't been prestigious for a while now. Its only a matter of time before the new "it" girl emma watson gets one..
for the longest time Daniel Craig was the hold up
Was feeling himself something fierce after skyfall, got to cash in when your stock high I guess but this ain't a fukin blockbuster. How delusional/greedy could one be?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I remember seeing this in December 2011, it didn't make much of an impression, besides the taut direction from Fincher, and the ending sequence, being somewhat chilling....It's really a cheap thriller book series, that became a cultural sensation, the story isn't that compelling, nor was there very much to the mystery, it's like a basic serial killer novel I read when I'm in the mood for cheap and trashy gore.... I have only seen the 2011 version, and read none of the novels.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I wanted rooney back. She was so fukking sexy. I find her.more attractive with that goth shyt than without
No offense but you sound borderline, there ain't nothing sexy about her build or look in the movie, real life or anywhere :hhh:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This is stupid. Even stupider was Sony's decision to release the dark ass original 4 days before Christmas in 2011. It should have come out in October and it would have done better box office wise and warranted a quick sequel

Pretty sure that was all on Fincher, who was given full control over the marketing and wanted the movie to be promoted as the "Feel bad movie of Christmas". He also got Sony to waste a couple hundred thousand dollars on making razor blade poster stands to put in theaters, which they ended up having to throw away because they were actually razor sharp and thus considered too dangerous to be placed in theaters. Those two things are pretty much considered the reason Fincher fell through for Steve Jobs because he was demanding full control over the marketing again and Sony was like "fukk that!" :camby:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Pretty sure that was all on Fincher, who was given full control over the marketing and wanted the movie to be promoted as the "Feel bad movie of Christmas". He also got Sony to waste a couple hundred thousand dollars on making razor blade poster stands to put in theaters, which they ended up having to throw away because they were actually razor sharp and thus considered too dangerous to be placed in theaters. Those two things are pretty much considered the reason Fincher fell through for Steve Jobs because he was demanding full control over the marketing again and Sony was like "fukk that!" :camby:

:gucci:

Really been five years since it came out. They shouldn't have even bothered..

and yea it really should have released in October..