The girl that came to the movies with her crew just text me..

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Make A Joke About It And See How She Answers, Then See What You Wanna Do From There

"Her: Hey You Wanna Do Something On...

You: I Dunno, You Gonna Bring Ya 2 Live Crew Or Is It Just Us This Time?"

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Agreed...except I wouldn't bother asking why she brought her folks, it doesn't even matter at this point. Just go for the gusto with reckless abandonment.

Yea it dont matter,but id still wanna know,cuz its a dumb move if she interested...sometimes i just wanna hear a bish say sumn stupid to confirm my ill intentions are being used on the right person...

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I got more money than most people I know...I fukk a couple ho's for free that dudes spend money on...so its nothing new....this whole movie fiasco just threw me for a loop

i feel you nikka some hoes be like that

im sayin if she aint told you she not fukkin wit you

then u might as well keep the game goin

play that role she'll come around

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a couple weeks ago...and I erased the # that night.

Just asked "Where I been, and why havent I called"....:childplease:

How should I proceed brehs...im curious to hear yall wisdom...:russ:

she prolly got the taste for some shrimps and crabs but that aint in her budget. so she was like "fukk it. lemme call that lame from the other day and see what i can see." :jawalrus:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
If she text u back, she is genuinely interested. Just tell her the truth about why u didnt hit her up, u can't take an L either way...... And From wat I remember about ur last post she had a dunk. Can't never turn down wanting to know Wat that p*ssy is like. :noah:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you want to fukk, forget holding grudges. just respect yourself and don't play the simp. as long as you do that and follow your principles without trying to guess what she's thinking or what game she's playing, you should be good. follow your intuition and let it chips fall where they may.

if you want to punish her, just give her the run around.