The girl I talk to is FLAWED...

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wish a single mom i was dating tried to challenge my manhood. i'd just laugh and send her straight to the bushes. no disrespect but yeah, her brain is flawed.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Congratulations, you're dating a hood rat. I can't wait for the thread about you being baby daddy #2 .

Lemme guess, you've fukked her raw before right?

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ducks are important here. What if there was a gang of ducks at HER house and SHE needed YOU to save HER? She's already seen that you're weak when it comes to dealing with these semi-aquatic anatidaes, walking to another door and sh1t... well her thinking is 'What if there isn't another door?' You've got to step up and be a man. Right now she see's you as the punk that you are and is probably close to kicking you to the curb. If you want to keep delving into that large snatch which has already seen an infants head go out of it, and in the wrong lane, than you are going to have to step up your game. I suggest you buy duck hunt and play it 24/7 in her presence, or even better, decapitate a swans head in front of her. Make sure the Swan isn't British, because that sh1t belongs to the Queen breh.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

That's where I stopped, I suggest you do the same.

Same here. I just threw my hands up when I saw that her son shyt.
2wq4cgg.jpg

Him Duncan

Hugh G Reckshon
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Her comprehension skills seem to be lacking. She can't give valid answers to questions I ask her. She is always talking that "a man that puts god first"(whatever that means to her) yet she justifies stuff that wouldn't be godlike.

I was on the phone with her and I told her that it was two big ass ducks at the door where I work, the ducks were running up on me when I approached the door. So, I ain't bout that life of fukking with animals and shyt lol. So, I told her I ain't fukking with them I'm going to another door. So this dummy bytch has the nerve to call me a punk because I avoid them. Talking about you should have picked up something and hit them. bytch HELLO this is a company with a bunch of CAC at it, soon as they see a mangled up duck they're going to go in panic mode and look at camera and see my black ass out there doing work. So, wouldn't the best thing to do be for me to walk to another entrance than risk the possibility of dealing with those nasty fukkers.

So, we discussed that I'm not no fighting ass nikka and I avoid that type of shyt because I ain't trying to get hurt or have a another nikka blood on me with a chance that I may get locked up. (My brother was like 20 and he beat a nikka ass who was talking shyt to him and dude momma and girlfriend called the police on my brother and he got arrested. That arrest cost my brother his teaching job and a lot of money in the future). So, I explained to her that the only time I'd fight a nikka is if he was trying to cause harm to me or my family psychically. For some reason after explaining that she kept saying that is what a punk would do.

How about I talked to her today and her son got in a fight in school and got a broke hand and charges pressed on him by the school for fighting today. The thing is her son and the other kid set up a time and a place to fight. They went to the locker room and fought and neither had gym class at the time.

:heh:I wouldn't fukk wit no psychic

That telekinesis shyt underrated:ufdup:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
real talk though nikkas think ducks are soft, theyve only been to the zoo and seen them in a pond lil ducklings ive been accosted by geese, swans, turkey vultures, the like. ducks, swans, geese and are cool they are just protect leave them be and they'll leave you be. now turkey vultures are a$$holes...make me want to start riding the bike trail with my piece.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Her comprehension skills seem to be lacking. She can't give valid answers to questions I ask her. She is always talking that "a man that puts god first"(whatever that means to her) yet she justifies stuff that wouldn't be godlike.

I was on the phone with her and I told her that it was two big ass ducks at the door where I work, the ducks were running up on me when I approached the door. So, I ain't bout that life of fukking with animals and shyt lol. So, I told her I ain't fukking with them I'm going to another door. So this dummy bytch has the nerve to call me a punk because I avoid them. Talking about you should have picked up something and hit them. bytch HELLO this is a company with a bunch of CAC at it, soon as they see a mangled up duck they're going to go in panic mode and look at camera and see my black ass out there doing work. So, wouldn't the best thing to do be for me to walk to another entrance than risk the possibility of dealing with those nasty fukkers.

So, we discussed that I'm not no fighting ass nikka and I avoid that type of shyt because I ain't trying to get hurt or have a another nikka blood on me with a chance that I may get locked up. (My brother was like 20 and he beat a nikka ass who was talking shyt to him and dude momma and girlfriend called the police on my brother and he got arrested. That arrest cost my brother his teaching job and a lot of money in the future). So, I explained to her that the only time I'd fight a nikka is if he was trying to cause harm to me or my family psychically. For some reason after explaining that she kept saying that is what a punk would do.

How about I talked to her today and her son got in a fight in school and got a broke hand and charges pressed on him by the school for fighting today. The thing is her son and the other kid set up a time and a place to fight. They went to the locker room and fought and neither had gym class at the time.

Is she black? :beli: