The Gentlemen (Trailer) (Dir: Guy Ritchie)(McConaughey, Hugh Grant, Colin Farrell, Henry Golding)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wasn’t on my radar...will definitely give it a watch...great cast and more important very good reviews

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I somewhat enjoyed this flick but. this shyt was such a blatant social and political analogy of modern Brtain/UK.

The movie seems to be pro US/Britain.... You have the main character who is proven to be a tough but calculated American weed dealer His wife who according to the narrator is his only "weakness" is constantly referred to as his"queen". The young ignorant punks with knives, the recording crimes for social media. The intercut scene with the foreign gangster being disciplined while we see flashes of a heroin addict OD.
The Chinese gangsters just take L after L here :mjlol:. I have no idea why Henry Golding would star in this movie, it does him absolutely no favors. His character is a loud mouth, annoying villain and not in a good way as in Ritchies other movies with characters like Brick Top, Hatchet Harry, etc.

Charlie Hunnam killed it in this BTW. I'm not a fan of his at all but he was great here.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really couldn’t get into it. Gave up after 30 minutes. The witty British humor wasn’t for me.

swampfox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this last night. It made me put Guy Ritchie in my top 3 for directors. Dope flick.