The Gentlemen (Trailer) (Dir: Guy Ritchie)(McConaughey, Hugh Grant, Colin Farrell, Henry Golding)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

From writer/director Guy Ritchie comes THE GENTLEMEN, a star-studded sophisticated action comedy. THE GENTLEMEN follows American expat Mickey Pearson (Matthew McConaughey) who built a highly profitable marijuana empire in London. When word gets out that he’s looking to cash out of the business forever it triggers plots, schemes, bribery and blackmail in an attempt to steal his domain out from under him (featuring an all-star ensemble cast including Charlie Hunnam, Henry Golding, Michelle Dockery, Jeremy Strong, Eddie Marsan, Colin Farrell, and Hugh Grant).

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Guy Ritchie seems to be forever channelling "Layer Cake" with all his crime movies. I haven't liked a Guy Ritchie movie since the early 2000's, I think that formula is stale and tired, especially as I get older and older. But, I will see what the reviews say before I decide to see.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Merge the 2 threads and lets get some Coli reviews going...this might be a pass until the bluray drops on the net

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Guy Richie is one of the true GOATS of the last decade.
Films directed by Guy Ritchie

wrPLlMne_o.gif

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
will checkout....Ritchie films will always get considerations from me after snatch, rolla, and lock stock

Guy Ritchie seems to be forever channelling "Layer Cake" with all his crime movies. I haven't liked a Guy Ritchie movie since the early 2000's, I think that formula is stale and tired, especially as I get older and older. But, I will see what the reviews say before I decide to see.

is this good?
That King Arthur movie wasn't that bad :manny:
that was heavily slept on