The gawd Jack Nicholson has retired from acting

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dudes saying "good riddance"..everyone has to fall off..especially heading towards 80 and shyt. Just hating on someone because of life. That's crazy. Dude is a movie icon though. He'll always get his due.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
The shining is like my favorite horror jawn of all time, so salute the gawd nicholson

its about time after this next jawn with scorcese for bobby milk to do the same

but, fukk them bytch ass lakers though

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You could say Sam Jackson plays himself in everyone movie too and his GOAT status should never be questioned.

There's a lot of actors that you can pin that on.
I dont think samuel l jackson is a great actor. Hes just playing himself at different points in his life.

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
We all have our opinions, friend. Hes not in one movie that i call a classic or wouldnt mind seeing right now.

:childplease:

tumblr_ms6ariMAvh1s9kboko1_500.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
camronNope-Copy.gif

Screen legend Jack Nicholson, who has brought a certain amount of jovial lunacy to even the most trivial of roles (in everything from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" to "Mars Attacks!"), has not quietly retired, despite reports from Radar Online earlier today [via FilmStage]. The website reported that Nicholson was leaving the biz due primarily to memory loss: Nicholson can "no longer remember the lines being asked of him." Thankfully, this news was 100% untrue, with EOnline reporting that NBC's Maria Shriver has confirmed that these rumors are false, that Nicholson is in fine health and that he has no plans to retire. Thank Christ. The Radar report also erroneously cited his so-called memory loss issues as the reason Nicholson turned down a showy role in Payne's "Nebraska," which recently premiered at Cannes and will be making the festival circuit before opening later this fall (the role went to Nicholson's old confederate »

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I liked departed y'all nikkas ain't like his performance ? Thought it was dope
He is one of the actors that has the screen presence I can pro watch any movie he is in no matter the subject and be sucked in

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Didn't even realize he hasn't done a movie since 2010 because his Hollywood profile is so big.

But now Jack is retiring, and Morgan Freeman is starting to fall asleep during interviews, I'm kinda getting scared we're close to losing an generation. Watch Michael Caine develop Parkinson's or some shyt next.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Nicholson's one of those actors who, like Gene Hackman, has put in so much great work that even if he were to retire, I don't think I'd feel particularly deprived by his absence from contemporary film. The man has earned a rest whenever he decides to call it a day.