The Game throwin’ shots at Rick Ross… [UPDATE] Officially Releases “Freeways Revenge” (Rick Ross Diss) Song On DSPs.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fewch and Metro had a Ross feature on We Don’t Trust You. Which rappers on that level asking Game for a verse?

If Drake doesn’t give Game a feature in the future for dissing Ross he’ll look even more foolish than he already does.

Game got a shoutout from Drake. Plus he has allegations of rape against him,so hes not exactly a good look as a feature.

Plus Ross whole career is based on him politickin like hes running for mayor of rap:mjlol:. Hes a great cultivator of relationships. And relationships and maneuvering can go a long way in maintaining relevancy. Seems like hes managed to talk his way onto more songs than anybody in the business. Ive seen Ross on more features than Jeezy,T.I,Boosie and Gucci. Is he morr relevant than either of them to where he wouldnt have to respond if they said his name. All thos guys are way more relevant than Ross culturally in the south

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
This says a lot, but Ross dissing back would be punching down. :francis: And I don't fw Ross like that.

Outside of Kendrick (and I guess you can say The Weeknd), anybody :heh: responded to was punching down also. But he still took shots back. You can't be the biggest bawse and let somebody shyt on your name like this and not address it:francis:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Ross aint do shyt but rap on a song with Future & Metro. Why shouldn't he??? He didn't diss Drake on that song, at all, in any part.

who gives a fukk who Ross follows on social media? Drake dragged Ross into the battle calling out Ross directly by name, so Ross responded. As he should.

And Game is just looking for attention as always
Ross unfollowed Drake during that whole rollout. He even admitted to it. Son picked a side. This before Drake mentioned him at all.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Game got a shoutout from Drake. Plus he has allegations of rape against him,so hes not exactly a good look as a feature.

Plus Ross whole career is based on him politickin like hes running for mayor of rap:mjlol:. Hes a great cultivator of relationships. And relationships and maneuvering can go a long way in maintaining relevancy. Seems like hes managed to talk his way onto more songs than anybody in the business. Ive seen Ross on more features than Jeezy,T.I,Boosie and Gucci. Is he morr relevant than either of them to where he wouldnt have to respond if they said his name. All thos guys are way more relevant than Ross culturally in the south
Drake shud put him on a record them, or give him a feature. Or was he just using him to get a Kenny?

:wow:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
It’s like when someone accidentally leaves post mates or door dash on your doorstep. Didn’t ask for this but I guess I’ll take it…or just leave it there