The game releases from late Jan to Feb 2019 are a problem

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I hope Crackdown gets pushed back to June or late August, while I wouldn’t mind Anthem dropping in September

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
RE2 is the only one I'm getting.

Just in time before my GCU runs out :mjcry:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
For the longest time those were dead months. Then studios took a chance there and found huge success. Now everybody wants a piece and are crowding it.

What they don’t realize is it’s because people don’t care about the month anymore as consumers, we don’t care if its January or October we will buy your game.

When we were kids the months mattered because the average console gamer was young and relied on our parents mostly. That’s why games in certain months made sense.

But we are adults now. The console generation on average is in their 30s. Months don’t matter anymore but they still don’t get it.

Studios can release a game in June and if it’s good it will be a hit. We’ve seen it already with Batman and last of us.

Their is No need to fight over months like this. Spread your releases out. Give yourself less competition it will work out.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
RE2, KH3... NOPE.

Days Gone looks OK....... need to see more.

Anthem... a BioWare game? fukk it I’m in:wow:

Crackdown YES.

Metro...... hmmm probably not

I won’t need a lot any as by then I’ll probably still be on RD2 2K19 and AC Origins..... 3 games I haven’t even opened out their cases.

Not to mention I’m probably gonna cop AC Origins, Hitman 1 & 2, and Watchdogs 2.

So what’s this talk I hear about there are no games to play on Xbox again?:ohhh:

:troll:

Martha

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Don't forget DMCV is right after in March

KH3/RE2 are day one cops Good thing Days Gone pushed back. It would of got destroyed.

Might cop crackdown on pc if i find a deal. But i know i'll be too busy with KH3/RE2 to even care about that game.