The Game Out Here Smacking Up Pedos

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Huh? That makes no sense.
It does, based on precedents set. I read a lot of the online sting/ambush cases get thrown out due to inadmissible evidence (lack of preservation, chain of custody issues, fruit of the poisonous tree, etc), including many of the old To Catch a Predator ones, and I'm sure they had more meticulous evidentiary methods than the game and his buddies.

Now in this particular instance, you have:
1} a large angry man, along with the camera guy and whoever else, storming into the bathroom, startling the pedo, backing him into a corner, at which point he appears to not be free to leave. Reads a lot like false imprisonment to me. If he can give any plausible reason he was there in that public place that doesn't have to do with meeting a kid, it muddies the waters, which works in his favor.
2) the game immediately striking him, which, if point 1 is true, makes it a felony/aggravated assault. Someone legally arriving to a public place to do something illegal doesn't give one the right to assault them.
3) I don't know the legal term for it, not entrapment, but along the lines of booby-trapping your property to hurt someone. Luring, maybe. This video makes it look like they got him to come there for the express purpose of assaulting him, as opposed to getting a confession, turning him in, whatever.

I could be wrong about any or all of those points depending on which detective or prosecutor views it where, but a decent defense attorney will have field day with this, as will a civil attorney. So now you have a guy who was there to commit what COULD have turned out to be a felony, vs the game recording himself and his friends committing definite felonies. If he did what they say he did, I hope he rots and dies, but this was the wrong way to go about it.

Just my 2 cents :manny:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This scripted ass bullshyt. If he really wanted to smack pedos, he should put himself on top of that list and other celebrities that be on that weird shyt in Hollywood as well. Pedos are irredeemable anyways.

Daps
I think I saw YG with this cac doing something similar. Making some pedophile kiss his shoes. Whole thing is just fukkin weird.