The Game Has Been Spitting The Same "Freestyle" For 4 Years Now

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
when you were as terrible Game was when he came out and the leaps and bounds he's made as a rapper since then, you can give him a pass.
half of The Documentary was Game saying a rappers name and random things..or like Game trying to impress his big brothers.

"Chucks on Westcoast with this, call Banks tell him i got 6 bottles of Cris".....*Banks ignores call*

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nah Snoop gets it in

When he freestyles it Really is Off The Top of the Dome

He spells his name a hundred times but alot of the good freestylers got a crutch they use

Breh, Snoop is one of the LAST rappers alive who legitimately freestyles from the top, he's definitely one of the few exceptions, he's still old school when it comes to it

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Breh, Snoop is one of the LAST rappers alive who legitimately freestyles from the top, he's definitely one of the few exceptions, he's still old school when it comes to it

If you are black, and you smoke weed, .......if you can NOT freestyle with that combination you need to kill ya self

give me a blunt right now and a grimey beat ill write you an entire album

edit: Also game a :troll: for this :troll:

i dont respect him spittin that shyt with Nas in his presensce tho :upsetfavre:shyt had me legit heated

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
when you were as terrible Game was when he came out and the leaps and bounds he's made as a rapper since then, you can give him a pass.
half of The Documentary was Game saying a rappers name and random things..or like Game trying to impress his big brothers.

"Chucks on Westcoast with this, call Banks tell him i got 6 bottles of Cris".....*Banks ignores call*
The Game overachieved like a muh :whew: