The Game Awards 2017 (Tonight @ 8:30PM EST)

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
'better combat system'

Yikes. Not even gonna touch that one./

I shouldn't have to elaborate, obviously ignoring the turn based aspect, Persona still takes it. The progression of abilities is better than hacking and slashing with a pet on your shoulder doing burst dmg. The chess like style of combat in turn based games (especially the Persona series) is whats kept it going.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
No surprise Zelda took it, with all the head it got even before release, I called it way back.

Even with a shyt weapon system and very dull story, it took GoTY....Nintendo stans doing what they do best.

Right, enjoying fun games and giving them the praise they deserve. Aloy lost, move on.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Don't push some tired strawman at me, I wasn't stanning for Horizon either, don't quote me if you don't have all the info, thanks buddy.

I quoted you because you seem to think Nintendo fans just like to overrate games instead of just, idk understanding people legit enjoyed the fukk out of it. Just as much as you need info out of me, is just as easy as you can see just about a million clips of people enjoying the game all over the web. Nobody forces themselves to enjoy these games, they either do or they don't.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I quoted you because you seem to think Nintendo fans just like to overrate games instead of just, idk understanding people legit enjoyed the fukk out of it. Just as much as you need info out of me, is just as easy as you can see just about a million clips of people enjoying the game all over the web. Nobody forces themselves to enjoy these games, they either do or they don't.

You assumed something out of a few sentences...okay...you were wrong, move on.