giphy.gif
see you next year...
E7l6Ji9.png

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Just an outsider that's been watching Michigan since Harbaugh got there. Can somebody answer me this when will he get a QB that's worth something in Ann Arbor?
Peters definitely would have won this game, but he was concussed. He'll be alright. McCaffrey might actually challenge him next year as well. We just got Joe Milton too, a breh with a great arm, but is raw. Speight was already here, and O'Korn was a transfer that was taken cuz we had no depth at QB in a recruiting class that Harbaugh had to piece together when he was hired. We should be straight going forward now. The era of trash as Hoke QBs and transfers are over :blessed:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peters definitely would have won this game, but he was concussed. He'll be alright. McCaffrey might actually challenge him next year as well. We just got Joe Milton too, a breh with a great arm, but is raw. Speight was already here, and O'Korn was a transfer that was taken cuz we had no depth at QB in a recruiting class that Harbaugh had to piece together when he was hired. We should be straight going forward now. The era of trash as Hoke QBs and transfers are over :blessed:
Cool Cool, I don'yfollow the recruitng I fukks with Harbaugh though so I was just wondering after seeing Michigan lose these last couple of years because of trash QB play what was going on.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good game, Michigan brehs. This rivalry is more fun when the games are close, and I actually kinda like Harbaugh so hopefully he can keep you guys competitive.

But gotdamn I almost feel bad for you with your QB situation. We got a surplus and y'all got a drought.