• scUM

• fukk Edna G

Results are only viewable after voting.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I looked him up and watched some film. Dude is raw as fukk. And not as in ‘nasty’ raw.. I mean it seems he’s only been playing for two years raw.

I’m not sure what the fukk this staff is doing with their 2018 class. shyts borderline pathetic st this point.

I’m going to trust the process, because they have him as safety/de so i guess it’s whatever you decide/he naturally fits into in your system, and you groom him accordingly.... i have not seen film, but it’s been dudes like that, like ziggy on the lions

The thought of a 6’5 safety though....:ohhh:

Or a rangy de/lb hybrid :lolbron: our defensive staff will put weight on him and mentally prepare him, and it seems our class is looking decent, we got some boys showing up today who are on the fence and have committed :Laughjim:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I’m going to trust the process, because they have him as safety/de so i guess it’s whatever you decide/he naturally fits into in your system, and you groom him accordingly.... i have not seen film, but it’s been dudes like that, like ziggy on the lions

The thought of a 6’5 safety though....:ohhh:

Or a rangy de/lb hybrid :lolbron: our defensive staff will put weight on him and mentally prepare him, and it seems our class is looking decent, we got some boys showing up today who are on the fence and have committed :Laughjim: