The Galaxy Watch 4 is trash

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
6 months out the Galaxy Watch 4 still doesn't have Google Assistant. The feature was coming at a later date. We were told this was an official Google Wear OS watch. Hell I still can't get Nike Run Club on the damn thing. It was initially available but pulled I'm guessing for compatibility issues and was never released back but the Play Store suggest it's available.

Wear OS is just as bad as Tizen. I gave up my Gear S3 Frontier with built in MST on the Samsung Pay for this not fully functional device and still not even a suggestion of a date of when Google Assistant is coming.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
rolex-ballin.gif

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I agree, I went back a regular watch. This joint been sitting on the charger for weeks. And they took stuff out the health app too.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I agree, I went back a regular watch. This joint been sitting on the charger for weeks. And they took stuff out the health app too.
Google and Samsung were beating the drum about this being an official Wear OS watch and they really did nothing with it. I guess that's what I get for buying the latest but it not having features at launch it should have had.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
6 months out the Galaxy Watch 4 still doesn't have Google Assistant. The feature was coming at a later date. We were told this was an official Google Wear OS watch. Hell I still can't get Nike Run Club on the damn thing. It was initially available but pulled I'm guessing for compatibility issues and was never released back but the Play Store suggest it's available.

Wear OS is just as bad as Tizen. I gave up my Gear S3 Frontier with built in MST on the Samsung Pay for this not fully functional device and still not even a suggestion of a date of when Google Assistant is coming.
Never bought one..I remember you said the last one had all the Samsung pay MST to it and the new one didn't? Something like that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's alarming this product may go it's entire flagship lifespan without getting Google Assistant. They promised that at launch. This is a Wear OS 3 device and it's been out 9 months and still doesn't have that. When the new foldables come out they're probably gonna replace this watch with a 5. At this point I think I'm admitting I got hosed and will probably sell it. I'll just wear my Apple Watch even with the Galaxy phone and WiFi tether it.

Should have known something was wrong when they said no other watches would have Wear OS 3 until deeper into 2022. Wear OS had Nike Run Club on it and Nike just pulled the app for this Watch. I sideloaded the app and it doesn't even use the sensors properly and instead of upgrading it for Wear OS 3 Nike just said fukk it and yanked it.

What a joke.