The future is here...Samsung to release first consumer Micro-LED tvs in 2021.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How you supposed to get it through your front door tho???:heh:

Real ballers have retractable glass walls in their homes that we open during the day. Anything can get inside.

:jawalrus:

jamarcus.jpg

:ufdup:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'll wait :russell:

Especially since we still don't have 12bit displays. 2025 is probably when you'll be able to get a 12bit MicroLED display with dolby vision. Right now Dolby Vision is basically a scam(which I'll admit I fell for because I didn't do my research and realize that DV is useless without a 12bit TV). OLED isn't really that good if you don't have enough darkness in your space+the risk of burn in.

LED still the best in town and if you've got a nice LED, you're good at least until 2030 when MicroLEDs are more affordable.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Especially since we still don't have 12bit displays. 2025 is probably when you'll be able to get a 12bit MicroLED display with dolby vision. Right now Dolby Vision is basically a scam(which I'll admit I fell for because I didn't do my research and realize that DV is useless without a 12bit TV). OLED isn't really that good if you don't have enough darkness in your space+the risk of burn in.

LED still the best in town and if you've got a nice LED, you're good at least until 2030 when MicroLEDs are more affordable.
False. OLED is superior in almost every way. Do ya Googles.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
One thing about Samsung, they make some sexy TV's. Their TV might not have the best specs and it's usually overpriced but their sets are fully in terms of looks. Can't wait to get this in 2030