The fukk happened to Cameron Diaz

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
you don't think some shady Weinstein shyt happened behind the demonic ass Hollywood curtain??

she's been in some good movies too

Vanilla Sky
Gangs of New York
Any Given Sunday
I guess now is the time to admit it, but I for some reason love that first Charlie's Angels film. That was the first "date movie" that I went on.

I'm...I'm showing my age, aren't I? fukk. :flabbynsick:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She comes from a family who had oil money already. The acting shyt was just extra. Maybe she stop caring for the fame.

where did you read this? i read that her dad was a foreman at an oil company :dahell:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Just googled it she officially retired from acting in 2017. She was sick of the travel. She is writing books and investing in wineries nowadays.

Sounds like what happened to her is she's living the dream. Retired at 40 something with millions in the bank and doing stuff just because she wants to do it :ehh:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
She secured the bag. She got her money from her movies, and she was the star or had major roles in many of them. Her royalty checks from those are going to be decent. She's not old, and if she doesn't have anything to prove then she might as well just lay back and chill with her family.