The fukk going on in Atlanta? (WARNING: NON-HARLEM!) :dame:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I told yall. Dudes out here (Not just Atl) smashing trannies then going home to their girl or wifey. It's happening at all social levels of men. There was a chick that said she did a threesome with a Heat player and a tranny.

:aicmon:
Brothas got the pooh shiesty ski mask on leaving their sneaky link cribs. Then going home to they baby moms/ wife. lol

s9gJP4X.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
People are gonna talk about shyt like this like people talk about the NBA. "Sex ìs evolving at too fast of a rate. In today's sex, you gotta be able to have sex with all walks of life"
All walks? Buckeye? Lol
what happened.. link dead
It was a 10 second clip of a dude and his woman/trans at a gas station and the woman/trans started rubbing on it's dildo/dikk through it's dress and then the dude goes in for a feel and starts rubbing on it too. The video caption was something like "Atlanta isn't a replace"

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
All walks? Buckeye? Lol

It was a 10 second clip of a dude and his woman/trans at a gas station and the woman/trans started rubbing on it's dildo/dikk through it's dress and then the dude goes in for a feel and starts rubbing on it too. The video caption was something like "Atlanta isn't a replace"

thanks 4 the update breh
dame45.jpg

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
You made me look at a transwoman playing pocket pool without the pocket :mjtf: