Superstar
Daps
I even fukk with sequel
220px-U.S._Marshals_%28movie_poster%29.jpg

After all these years I never realized this was a spin off :dead:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm no youngin... I'm one of the oldest on here... I'm 44... i was just saying .. back then .. names didn't really matter... the movie sold me not the name... I know he was in a lot back then i just don't know names.

This is so false. Names meant everything back then. That's when there were actual movie stars. Now you can pretty much plug-and-play anyone as the IP and the name brand are what Garners interest.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This is so false. Names meant everything back then. That's when there were actual movie stars. Now you can pretty much plug-and-play anyone as the IP and the name brand are what Garners interest.

i'll rephrase.... maybe to my 19 yr old mind it didn't matter.. and it doesn't matter to me now ... if the trailer looks good then i'll catch ... When I saw this in theaters I didn't see it cause Han Solo was in it.. I saw it cause .. actually me and my boys was in the city bored and said f' it lets catch a movie.. I walked out saying this is one of the best movies I saw I long time.... still is...

what stars names do for me now is maybe i'll catch a movie I wasn't checking for cause I like so and so...

If it makes any sense ... its like .. I'm not going to see a movie because it stars so and so.. but I might check for a lesser known flick if so and so is in it

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea you don't see a lot of adult action movies if that's what we're calling them. Films that don't necessarily hinge on gunfights or regular fights but on the plot & characters while keeping a quick pace to make things feel as tense as possible with the action scene coming at the climax. Action movies now a days are immature in a way that they're like Call of Duty games put on the big screen; kids running around gunning down everything. And while I don't mind that, it would be nice to have balance.

The last movie I can think of that really fits this description was Collateral. That was like a character study with action scenes thrown in there

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I've never seen it but it was based on a 60s I think TV show. The finale was the highest rated episode in TV history for a long time.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i'll rephrase.... maybe to my 19 yr old mind it didn't matter.. and it doesn't matter to me now ... if the trailer looks good then i'll catch ... When I saw this in theaters I didn't see it cause Han Solo was in it.. I saw it cause .. actually me and my boys was in the city bored and said f' it lets catch a movie.. I walked out saying this is one of the best movies I saw I long time.... still is...

what stars names do for me now is maybe i'll catch a movie I wasn't checking for cause I like so and so...

If it makes any sense ... its like .. I'm not going to see a movie because it stars so and so.. but I might check for a lesser known flick if so and so is in it
That's you breh. But even as a 10-12 year old. Myself and everyone else were lining up for whatever movie will smith came out with that summer.

Not to mention cruise, hanks williams arnold etc

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
"Your fugitive is Dr. Richard Kimble... Go get him!"

"What is this a trenchcoat convention? What the hell's going on in here?"

"When I came home, there was a man in my house. I fought with this man. He had a... mechanical arm."

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
GOAT movie, i love these types of action thriller movies. They always play on TV and everytime it just seems to draw you in even though you've watched it a dozen times. However i feel this genre alienates most of the female population. Hence why most action movies nowadays involve some sort of romance, dominant female roles, or over the top action scenes.