The Foreigner (2017) | Jackie Chan Vs. Pierce Brosnan

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This looks good.

I'm so used Jackie being in slapstick comedies it feels weird seeing him in a dark, serious role.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I saw it, its more of a political thriller sprinkled with jason bourne style fights throughout. It Doesnt really feel like how a jackie chan film would, not unless you count his recent flicks where he doesnt fight that much and focuses more on his acting. I still enjoyed it.

Ps I want to see a movie where he plays a full on villain.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Was supposed to see it today but will definitely catch it on Sunday

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
just came back from this one. best movie experience of this year. couldn't really find a flaw in this movie. highly reccommend.

edit: there was a preview for some gang heist film with gerard butler and 50 cent. that shyt looked good as hell so check for that too.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just came back from this one. best movie experience of this year. couldn't really find a flaw in this movie. highly reccommend.

edit: there was a preview for some gang heist film with gerard butler and 50 cent. that shyt looked good as hell so check for that too.

Movie was :blessed:

That heist movie look real good too

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I saw it, its more of a political thriller sprinkled with jason bourne style fights throughout. It Doesnt really feel like how a jackie chan film would, not unless you count his recent flicks where he doesnt fight that much and focuses more on his acting. I still enjoyed it.

Ps I want to see a movie where he plays a full on villain.
Have you seen crime story?
Earlier jc film focusing on acting and few lesser action pieces.