Votes: 31 79.5%

• Total voters

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Barry breaking out the lightsabers for the finale :skip:

Kramer turning out to be the thing she hated :skip:

Iris getting speed force sick or something and the forces healing her :skip:

Allegra put all that work into saving her cousin, only for her to go and get her self killed :dead:

Godspeed stuff would have popped more, if they didn't spend all that time on the Speed Force nonsense earlier in the season.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This episode :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

The random lightsaber battle :dead: Thawne randomly showing up out of nowhere :wtf: August Hart immediately turning evil after he got his memories back :dead: the speedforce randomly giving Iris her powers back :heh:

Not sure if this episode was good or terrible but I was entertained if nothing else. The whole scene with Barry and Iris renewing their vows was mad corny though, they do way too many mushy love scenes with them

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
^^^^ that’s how I felt about this ep.

I wasn’t sure (am still not) if it was good or terrible but gotdammit I was fully entertained never the less:mjlol:

So this is what happenes when these guys making these shows say “fukk all the comic book canon shyt, here is my vision”:lolbron:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
That was an underwhelming finale. No teaser for next season? No crazy new enemy just a corny ass wedding?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
That was an underwhelming finale. No teaser for next season? No crazy new enemy just a corny ass wedding?

It's probably a reset opportunity

Season as a whole was trash until the last couple episodes where there was some actual entertainment

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Crazy how none of the current villains are even CLOSE to being on Zoom's level in terms of villain quality. :wow:

As great as the first season was, season 2 might be my favorite. When Zoom was in the building you knew shyt was about to go down. :wow: