• Yes

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Hell No

Votes: 31 79.5%

• Total voters

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Cecile in the chair reminded me of Cerebro from X-Men.

I forgot what crimes that Killer Frost is even wanted for :skip:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really like Dani N., even though Cecile is super wack:lupe::yeshrug:

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Killer Frost has some interesting ideas about what is good art :skip:

Seeing Iris with the big afro was :leon:

I still don't fully understand the concept of the different speed force gods, but at least it's something different for the show :yeshrug:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Episode was aight. Nothing particularly bad about it, but not that memorable either and the 90s nostalgia has been done enough on other shows.

I'm starting to realize the problem with the last couple seasons is that the villains are just mid compared to the earlier ones. The writing isn't necessarily bad (most of the time) but I just don't really care that much about Mirror Master, or these new force gods, or that guy with the dagger that absorbed superpowers. They need to bring back Zoom or Savitar, I miss when the villains were scary.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Episode was aight. Nothing particularly bad about it, but not that memorable either and the 90s nostalgia has been done enough on other shows.

I'm starting to realize the problem with the last couple seasons is that the villains are just mid compared to the earlier ones. The writing isn't necessarily bad (most of the time) but I just don't really care that much about Mirror Master, or these new force gods, or that guy with the dagger that absorbed superpowers. They need to bring back Zoom or Savitar, I miss when the villains were scary.
Yea, I aint been interested in the villains on this show for a while

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
At this point of the game, Star Labs got too many benchwarmers in the point:unimpressed::dwillhuh:

Yeah I'm not even sure why Chester is even there, nothing against the breh but he seems like he's just there to be Cisco's assistant. It's almost like he was going to be the replacement for Cisco when he left the show, but then Cisco's actor changed his mind and the writers were just like :manny:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like already mentioned villains right now are the biggest problem but theres a gaping hole in the show without wells and to a lesser degree it misses ralph. bringing in chester as cisco's twin and splitting up kaitlyn/frost doesnt come close. the episode where they split in two and every character except frost was unaware of the benefits of them being apart is supergirl or batwoman levels of bad writing.