"The Flash" Season 4 - Offical Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The Mayor saying she hates the city :mjlol:

I never get why Meta's would operate in a city which has a superhero/team of superheroes. I would just do crime in a city without one :yeshrug:. He was throwing cars and planes out of his pocket at the end though :wow:

Iris stepping on Ralph :deadmanny:

Having your girl or anybody really being able to read your thoughts :francis:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Episode was dope but I am not looking forward to seeing another episode with that english broad.

fukking hate her, man

frustrated.gif

Thief :ufdup: THIEF!!!!!!!!!!
I was dying at that part. Cecile was wildin with those powers :pachaha:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
So you're saying that Cecile couldn't just read that person's mind and gather up enough dirt he would think about to lead him into confession? :francis:

Her ability isn't that powerful from the looks of it. She can hear what the persons thinking in that moment but she can't go any deeper than that.

Why is Barry getting caught on cameras to :francis:

Convenience. We may have seen him run from america to china and back in 3 seconds today, but 5 episodes from now he won't be fast enough to accomplish something well within his limits like dodging a freeze ray or a punch from a clay mannequin . That's just how it is lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Barry has to drink like 1000 proof liquor to get buzzed for like ten seconds but some how the warden knocked him out for at least a half hour.

Argus has meta human dampners making a drug to poison barry is NOT out the realm of opportunity... you should have seen what the warden was doing in the comics to the metahumans... :picard: