"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just saw this ep
Probably the best ep of the season so far:whew:

For a sec i thought barry was going to go full :demonic: when he started talking to abracadabra about hes still human. :birdman:
But than he started begging:childplease:

At least julian finally got into caitlyns guts:steviej:
Joe talking about how he was scared iris was going to die as a baby:to:

How the hell was that time machine faster than barry and kid flash :dahell:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
they're sending kadabra to his death anyways.. just let joe torture and kill him here to get that info :demonic:

nah, let's ask pretty please to a mass murderer instead :shaq2:

barry is the fukking worst :pacspit:

In all fairness, that probably wouldn't work. If he's going to die whether he gives them the info or not, what incentive does he have to tell? From his POV, if he's going to die anyway he might as well screw Barry over one last time.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
In all fairness, that probably wouldn't work. If he's going to die whether he gives them the info or not, what incentive does he have to tell? From his POV, if he's going to die anyway he might as well screw Barry over one last time.
Pain is a great motivator. I said "just torture that nicca" to the TV at least twice.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
April 25th?

And The CW wonder why it can't keep viewers on new shows. These extended long ass season with more filler than DBZ and taking 6 breaks from Christmas to Spring.

Izombie coming through to crush the buildings..... with some ridiculous brain meals.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
April 25th?

And The CW wonder why it can't keep viewers on new shows. These extended long ass season with more filler than DBZ and taking 6 breaks from Christmas to Spring.
Didn't we already have a winter break? And two 2 week breaks this year already? Season 4 better come out the week after Season 3 ends gotdamn