"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
When will Barry realize .... everything he's doing to prevent the headlines from happening are actually making them happen..

Only headline I can see changing is Music Muester book deal.. and possibly killer frost still at large..

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
When will Barry realize .... everything he's doing to prevent the headlines from happening are actually making them happen..

Only headline I can see changing is Music Muester book deal.. and possibly killer frost still at large..
for a group of geniuses it's beyond stupid

but then not stopping could keep it on the same path

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
for a group of geniuses it's beyond stupid

but then not stopping could keep it on the same path

I know.. but going by the headlines.. its like every move he makes to not do something actually makes it happen..
Grodd tricked Barry into taking out Solovar so he can get control .. but he still had gypsy on the back end... Father taught him the out.. he always had it.. he always had that plan to attack central city.. Barry should've stayed his ass on E1 and let Grodd come to him ... not get them ..
Last time he was "proactive" ... the episode he first went back in time and captured weather wizard.. something bad happened..

knowing the future is taking away Barry's free will ... He's reacting for a purpose he's not just freely thinking .... He's playing semi god now...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_ols7g3Ydfc1t1opx2o1_500.jpg

:mjlol:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
every time Barry and Iris talk I FF. whenever Barry starts doing his whisper talk I wanna delete future recordings of this show. it's realy getting old for me, so repetitive.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The CG for next week's episode is gonna be WOAT. Funny thing is, that's why they took a short break, to work on the CG :russ:

If Matt Reeves was directing this though :whew: