"The Flash" Season 2 thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The Flash Season 2 Episode 22. The Flash vs Zoom, Black Canary Earth 2 Black Siren, Killer Frost Henry Allen Jay Garrick Theories, Episode 23 Finale and Season 3 info

The Flash Season 3 Supergirl Season 2 Arrow Season 5 Crossover Trailer. Crisis On Infinite Earths, Thanagar Invasion and Legends of Tomorrow Finale theories

The Flash Season 2 Episode 23 Finale Trailer. The Flash vs Zoom Final Battle, The Real Jay Garrick, Flash Rebirth Easter Eggs, Justice Society and Supergirl Season 2

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Calling it right now. The man in the iron mask is Eddie.

I was right about Jay being Zoom. watch the fukkery continue if its Eddie.

Been thinking it was him ever since I saw him.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Zoom trying to destroy the multiverse now? The fukk is this guy's problem? :mindblown:
tumblr_m2wbwkc84x1ru37dno1_500.gif

:yeshrug:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

He ain't even content with that, this dude want to watch every world burn. :smh:

Every episode this guy finds a way to be even more evil. I don't even want the Flash to kick his ass next episode, because Zoom killed a lot of other people besides Barry's dad, I legit want everybody on Earth-1 and Earth-2 (including the villains he forced to work for him) to team up and give Zoom the :camby:.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Im trying to think had there been a more satisfying death of a villain than legends of tomorrow when they killed savage three times :russ:
Maybe it was because every character wanted him to die in the worst way possible, or maybe it was because he was such a trash villain. :lolbron:
Like with slade, reverse flash wells, and even zoom, i did t want them to die because they are such great characters.