"The Flash" Season 2 thread

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Episode was lit. :banderas:

Fukk what anybody says, Zoom is that villain. Unlike Reverse Flash who spent all of the first season plotting and planning and sneaking around and conniving, Zoom gives no fukks and is a straight killa. :damn:

Low key, I think Barry actually is dead, but he'll get brought back via some time travel fukkery. Like maybe Caitlin dies and Zoom goes back in time to save her, and ends up accidentally preventing Barry from dying too. Or maybe Wally and Jesse will time travel. Although it's always possible he'll just reappear somewhere and the writers will be like "Speed Force, ain't gotta explain shyt".

Zoom came thru at the end for no other reason than to give Team Flash the :umad:

With all that said, I only have one more question...

How many Ls can Barry take?

In addition to all of the above...he first decides not to try to get his speed back because it's too dangerous, and as a result Zoom kills a bunch of people. He finally changes his mind and decides to get his powers back and he die. Barry just can't get a W no matter what he does. I mean dude was literally in a no W situation.

Barry LLLen :wow:
Yep, this nikkka took mad L's this season :francis:, he is the WOAT superhero. Can't wait until Wally takes over :takedat:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Gotham, at least Batman is always around. Team Arrow can't even save members of their own team from getting bodied and Flash likes to take breaks from being a Superhero.
:francis: "Batman" is around 14 years old in the current Gotham universe breh. Dude ain't there to save you.

I hope both Wally and Jesse aren't speedsters. That would be overkill. Hopefully they give them different powers but if this is about to become Team Flash in afraid this show is on that Arrow trajectory.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait, Hip-Hop's GOAT namedrop:pachaha: On the day he reunited with his Black Queen:rip::mjcry: Anyway, Cisco's:laff: Flash hologram:gladbron: Earth-2 doppleganger hermano:ehh: Papa Allen's moms maiden name is Garrick:ohhh: Canary dress/Tight leather pants/Heartfelt confession:ohlawd: Iris:fire: on her BLACKEXCELLENCE:wow: Caitlin Gps phone blunder:dahell: Slow-mo Jay put Central's PD:ufdup: on that Zoomer Jam Screen:ooh: Joe's neck protected, tho:whew: Particle Accelerator Explosion deus ex machina:ld: Speedster vapor FUKKERY commence:merchant: Barry ETHERIZED into smithereens:bryan: Wally/Jessie caught with NAPALM strays:lupe: Dr. Einstein brainiac Harrison, that went Well:martin:

Last edited:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I see you CW
6INP_zpsjgvaq8kl.gif

No :mjpls:couples
:mjlol:.... :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They could to defeat zoom, and have Jess
go to earth 2

And wally to another city

:francis: "Batman" is around 14 years old in the current Gotham universe breh. Dude ain't there to save you.

I hope both Wally and Jesse aren't speedsters. That would be overkill. Hopefully they give them different powers but if this is about to become Team Flash in afraid this show is on that Arrow trajectory.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
So...Barry's dad tells him his mother's maiden name (Barry's gramma) was Garrick...and Barry didn't even flinch

The detail seemed a lil too significant to not get any reaction at all

This bothered me as well.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
On second thought so what if it worked Barry got his power back. Zoom would have showed up and bodied everyone anyways