"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ohh booo fukkin hooo. These cats have to stop this self loathing bullshyt. Barry does this every 5-7 episodes. "It's all my fault waaaahh" Maybe Wally was right. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something about it Barry. JESUS CHRIST
Imagine seeing your dad (the real one. Not the one that went off to Brazil to chase onionbooty) die in alternate lifetime. :mjcry:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Stahp it. Barry's been acting like a little bytch all episode and being passive aggressive as well toward Wally. I'm glad someone called his ass out.
But at least we know and understand why Barry acting the way he is. There is no reason for Wally to be mad at Barry unless he letting out all his "no father" frustration out on Barry. And it's crazy cuz Wally my favorite Flash too

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Imagine seeing your dad (the real one. Not the one that went off to Brazil) die in alternate lifetime. :mjcry:
Do some push ups and and force that shyt down deep and get over it. Thats how men do it. All that wining and shyt aint gonna help the situation.