shark-gif.gif
moment :dead:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
If Zoom is Jay, why did he ask Jesse why did Wells go to the other Earth? If he is Jay or they working together he should have knew Wells went to Earth 1 to find Barry for help because it's said that Jay was there before Zoom.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Something definitely suspicious about Jay, especially after this episode. :patrice:

Even if he's not Zoom, he has some kind of connection to him that we don't know about yet. Gotta be something crazy that the man in the mask was trying to tell us about Jay Garrick.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If Zoom is Jay, why did he ask Jesse why did Wells go to the other Earth? If he is Jay or they working together he should have knew Wells went to Earth 1 to find Barry for help because it's said that Jay was there before Zoom.

That Jay vs Zoom fight is CONFIRMED a lie to some degree
Maybe he asked Jesse out of anger. or like OH shyt.. wells went to e1.. and we see Zoom needed Reverb to track the other earth

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
this dude predicted this before the season even started u might be on the money

I dont think it's eddie but i think they used the back story. SImiliar to how they combined Eobard and Zoom for last years RF.

Wasn't Jay on Earth 2 before Wells?

Yeah, Jay was on E1 first (As shown on TV)... But Wells walked through easily when it was said only speedsters can travel.

Last edited:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I dont think it's eddie but i think they used the back story. SImiliar to how they combined Eobard and Zoom for last years RF.

Yeah, Jay was on E1 first (As shown on TV)... But Wells walked through easily when it was said only speedsters can travel.

Agree, this is what is leading me to believe that Zoom maybe a woman.

I'll be honest, I'm sick of trying to figure this shyt out. I will analyze when the Mask comes off.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Agree, this is what is leading me to believe that Zoom maybe a woman.

I'll be honest, I'm sick of trying to figure this shyt out. I will analyze when the Mask comes off.

One thing for sure is that each week the writers are giving clues on who it CANT be...
We can now cross of Patty... Joe, Barry, Cisco, Ronnie, Nora, Henry, Eddie, Capt Sing, Iris..

Only people left is JAY, Eobard, Wally ..