"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
aight...dead ass....how ya mans jay running full speed with that big ass helmet on and it doesn't fall off?

Same way Papoose gets his haircut with his hat on.:troll:
B43dE_mCYAAq5tL.jpg

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That was a good season opener.

:lolbron: @ Pappa Allen getting out of jail and bouncing.

Don't worry Barry, Joe got your back :mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wells like "This nikka think his daddy gonna wanna spend time with him and shyt. He forgot I've already seen the future :lolbron:"

:laff:

wells saw this future and trolled barry in the end

dad prob gonna dissappear before barry could find him behind a glass

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Barrys dad is offically on goku's level:russ:
Your son spent 14 years trying to get u out of jail. U spend maybe an hour with him and already ready to bounce. I knew wells had one final :troll: job in him. He mustve known what type of pos dad his pops was :russ:
That's why Wells chose to kill Barry's mom instead of his dad, Wells already knew what type of dad Henry Allen turns out to be.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The more and more I'm thinking about the Wells/Eobard Thawne confession video, the more I think he's fukking with Barry. Eobard Thawne is from the future so he knows how sensitive time is. He made mention to it last season when he said that when one event in time is changed for the better, there could be severe consequences and a lot of bad shyt starts to happen. I wonder if he's doing that to Barry and he doesn't even know it or I'm just overthinking.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I won't be able to watch the new episode in Hulu until tomorrow morning. Does anybody has a direct link so that I can watch the latest episode?