"The Flash" Season 2 thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm not even annoyed at Patty anymore :francis:May have to come in and swoop her up for his bytchassness @Bruce Wayne guess who's coming to a city in another universe near you :troll:

Can't be mad at her. She gave him the chance to tell the truth and he flaked...several times. It's on him at this point.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm saying? Stop. And you know all of them writers are yt. :stopitslime::comeon:

Pos rep pending, btw.

I've heard Kreisberg speak tho and he's a young cat. Early 40s, and he's a hip hop fan so it wouldn't surprise me if Friday or Ice Cube or just pop culture shyt in general is in his wheelhouse. They just gave it to the wrong character for the wrong time. Completely unnecessary

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
"bye felicia" LOL writers went on some black people twitter on reddit shyt and thought they were slick. fukking around with the timeline. Barry not telling Patty shyt lmfao just lmfao at all this
week-in-review-channing-tatum-laughing-1.gif

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I've heard Kreisberg speak tho and he's a young cat. Early 40s, and he's a hip hop fan so it wouldn't surprise me if Friday or Ice Cube or just pop culture shyt in general is in his wheelhouse. They just gave it to the wrong character for the wrong time. Completely unnecessary

Lol....no. I've read his interviews and heard him speak. He's the nerdiest white boy who ever nerd. I doubt he knows who Ice Cube even is.