"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Who do you think will win? Part 1 of The Flash and Arrow 2 night crossover event starts tomorrow at 8/7c!

Executive Producers Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg talk combining Team Flash and Team Arrow. The epic 2-night crossover event starts tonight at 8/7c!

Who's ready for part 2 of The Flash and Arrow crossover? Tune in tonight at 8/7c!

You can never go too big! The cast and crew answer fan questions and talk The Flash vs. Arrow crossover episodes.

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
nope.... rf has never been barry....

I know that ... but with the show you never know...
I need to watch ep 9... I need to see how RF interacts with Wells and Eddie.... If its the future version or even alternate universe version of any of those I expect a subtle exchange to drop hits for us viewers..

But thinking its Barry just popped in my head... RF is clearly moving fast so you cant see him and clearly changing his voice... those are the same tricks Barry does with Iris...

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I need to watch ep 9... I need to see how RF interacts with Wells and Eddie.... If its the future version or even alternate universe version of any of those I expect a subtle exchange to drop hits for us viewers..

But thinking its Barry just popped in my head... RF is clearly moving fast so you cant see him and clearly changing his voice... those are the same tricks Barry does with Iris...
:ohhh:
i have no idea about the origin of reverse flash, y'all keep talking about, but that makes a lot of sense
- though i can't see why future evil barry would want to kill his mom :dwillhuh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:ohhh:
i have no idea about the origin of reverse flash, y'all keep talking about, but that makes a lot of sense
- though i can't see why future evil barry would want to kill his mom :dwillhuh:

thats where time travel and stuff gets tricky ..

there are MULTIPLE reverse flashes .. therefore nobody said the guy we see next week is the same that killed his mom or threatened Joe...
second.. going by the Flashpoint story line ... flash actually went back in time to allow his mothers murder (well he allowed it after he changed it and doomed the earth an dwent back to correct it)

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
thats where time travel and stuff gets tricky ..

there are MULTIPLE reverse flashes .. therefore nobody said the guy we see next week is the same that killed his mom or threatened Joe...
second.. going by the Flashpoint story line ... flash actually went back in time to allow his mothers murder (well he allowed it after he changed it and doomed the earth an dwent back to correct it)
:mindblown:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

RF has all of barrys powers and then some its like fighting your polar opposite...