ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
so what about all teh criminals at the bottom

are they now free?

Better hope they have a backup generator for containment..... That shyt gonna end up looking like the ghostbusters containment field being taken offline....:sadcam:

ghostbusters-10.jpg

:mjlol:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
:dahell: :snoop: Bruh, keep watching!

I'm not feeling the show, breh. I struggled getting through season 1, mightily. I think it's hard for me to suspend any disbelief because dude has no powers and should've been dead or caught like 10 times in season 1 alone. I constantly had the :dahell: face watching that rubbish and the deus ex machina the writers would come up with. When I saw they were bringing mofos back from the dead? Curtains.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm not feeling the show, breh. I struggled getting through season 1, mightily. I think it's hard for me to suspend any disbelief because dude has now powers and should've been dead or caught like 10 times in season 1 alone. I constantly had the :dahell: face watching that rubbish and the deus ex machina the writers would come up with. When I saw they were bringing mofos back from the dead? Curtains.
Season 2 is WAY BETTER than Season 1 & is what sold most folks on the show.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not feeling the show, breh. I struggled getting through season 1, mightily. I think it's hard for me to suspend any disbelief because dude has no powers and should've been dead or caught like 10 times in season 1 alone. I constantly had the :dahell: face watching that rubbish and the deus ex machina the writers would come up with. When I saw they were bringing mofos back from the dead? Curtains.

One reason to keep watching.... DEATHSTROKE

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Who are you talking about bringing someone back from the dead???? It's based off a comic book. alot of villans never really die.... it's a comic book. :heh: and sometimes due to popular demand the villans are good to have around. a hero is as only good as his villan.