"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm probably mad late on this but if you look at when Barry ran into time and they showed pictures of his past/future, they showed Snow as Killer Frost. Dope. Looks like they will focus on her in season 2.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
"We are going to introduce a few more speedsters next year and a bunch more villains," he reveals. "How they and those villains come about is part of the surprise of season two. We're really excited. [Executive producer] Greg [Berlanti] and myself and [executive producer] Geoff Johns and the writers, the cast, the crew, the directors — we are so proud of this season of television. It really is a high mark for all of us and we feel a great deal of pressure and anxiety to live up to it, because it's been so well received. As proud as excited as we are about everything we've done this year, we really are just as proud and excited for all the things we are planning coming up and hopefully people will continue to take this ride with us."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/flash-finale-spoilers-eddie-thawne-796679

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When other flash told barry to pause
9z3t2q

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They need to its so much potential in the TV universe to not pair it up with the cenimatic one
Fareal...

Let the big boys stay on the big screen (Batman/Superman/Wonderwoman) but their lesser counterparts come on the TV show and let the big boys of the TV show (Wells, Flash, Arrow, Deathstroke, Al ghul, ) often go to the big screen to assist their counterparts...

Kinda like how JL Animated show often had side missions and stories being handled by low level superheroes but it all tied together)... Or that the TV shows can focus more on their personal life and personal enemies in the city

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Only one I didn't get is why would Barry be in jail? I thought of the Trial of the Flash arc that ended Flash's silver age run but he was on trial as the Flash not Barry Allen. Unless its just some weird alternate timeline.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Great finale. :wow:

Not looking forward to the wait.
Man, I sure hope the writers can find a way to bring back my boy, Eobard.....:patrice::lupe:

....while keeping Eddie dead. :troll::lolbron:

I'll have to find the article, but I'm pretty sure Wells actor (as well as Thawne's actor) confirmed that they'll be back at some point in Season 2.

That said, at this point I don't think the timeline will happen exactly the way the original did, it apparent at this point that the timeline is screwed up. I can't see Caitlin permanently turning evil, but they'll definitely mess around with the "Killer Frost" idea. Maybe she'll develop the powers and turn evil for an episode, but then they'll bring her back to the good side and she'll team up with Barry.