"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Show is beyond piff. The actress that played Bette was horrible, though.

I thought Barry was going to confess to Iris he's the streak when he put his hands to his face in frustration when they were talking. I would've. And then slid in that double mint chocolate cookie like :youngsabo:.
I thought he was confessing too.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
the writing and pacing of the show has been surprisingly good so far in general (relative to what it is of course)

grodd :ohhh:

i like flash's vibrato voice a lot more than if they went the standard route of pitched down voice disguise like arrow or clark from smallville :manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They are actually going to go with a talking telepathic gorilla...I was thinking they would do some shyt like Grodd evolved into a human or something but they are actually going to keep him as an ape! I love this show and how it happily embraces the goofiness of comic books.:blessed:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn Barry, why won't you tell Iris :damn:

I'm assuming the writers are waiting to put him in a position, until he has no choice but to reveal his speed. I do like the wall they have doled out what he can (running on water, up walls) and some of the negatives (not being able to get drunk). Question though, does Barry have some type of internal speed frequency to know how fast he's going or does Cisco tell him through the headsets :lupe:? They kept calculating how fast he would need to be going in various scenarios.

That Grodd tease :wow:

Wheelchair Wells stays on his grime, when he told GI Joe he would end him and "I'm not talking about your career" :demonic:. The scene where Plastique died before she could tell Barry about him though :shaq2:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
THE FLASH CASTS LUC RODERIQUE AS JASON ''FIRESTORM'' RUSCH
1i2SUQJ.jpg

The CW's Flash has already cast Robbie Amell as Ronnie Raymond and Alias alum Victor Garber as Martin Stein -- but there hadn't been word about another major character from the DC Comics Firestorm mythos appearing on the show... until now.

KSiteTV has gotten official confirmation that actorLuc Roderique, whose other credits include theSupernatural episode "Blood Brother," the movieGodzilla, and the upcoming pilot episode of iZombie,will be playing Jason Rusch, who first became part of the Firestorm story with his own Firestormcomic book in 2004.

Jason Rusch will be appearing in the show's tenth episode.

Here are the character details on how he'll fit into the world of The Flash television series:
A graduate student at Hudson University, he was part of Martin Stein's research team on the F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M. project. In the DC comics, Jason takes over the Firestorm matrix after Ronnie Raymond's death.
v31IYyM.jpg

http://www.ksitetv.com/news/firesto...-rusch-to-appear-on-the-flash-exclusive/46524

Looks like the rumored spin-off of Flash is likely to be Firestorm since they have cast so many characters from that mythos.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
So far flash is having a better season that
THE FLASH CASTS LUC RODERIQUE AS JASON ''FIRESTORM'' RUSCH

Looks like the rumored spin-off of Flash is likely to be Firestorm since they have cast so many characters from that mythos.
never heard of that character. I dont even think he showed up on the justice league cartoons. Im not sure he would have the fan base to base a whole tv show around him.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So far flash is having a better season that

never heard of that character. I dont even think he showed up on the justice league cartoons. Im not sure he would have the fan base to base a whole tv show around him.
They have cast all 3 characters that have been Firestorm in the comics, the folks behind Arrow and Flash are total fans as evidenced by how many Firestorm characters they use on both shows (Felicity, Caitlin, Plastique,) so it is not outside the realm of possibility.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm 14 minutes into this week's episode........

:dwillhuh: This shyt is reminds me of "Smallville" season 8, with Barry being the Red Blur like Clark was the Red-Blue Blur And now Iris is now journalist/blogger obsessed with getting the scoop on the Red Blur like Lois was obsessed with getting the scoop on the Red-blue Blur.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: So Cisco is into females. The producers of "Arrow" & "The Flash" in the summer were talking about how they were gonna push the Gay Agenda into this season of Both shows. So I've been suspecting Cisco to be on that :wrist:.