"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
Nah, she just found out that her step-brother is a superhero and been saving lives for almost a year. its not just about her, just like when Speedy found out who the Arrow was she was proud of her brother

FOH. :camby:

Barry and Iris are not related so stop with this step-sibling bullshyt. :rudy:

If my best friend lied about such a life-changing thing in his life, I'd be mad too.

You guys are reminding me of all those toads who were calling Skylar a bytch because she didn't approve of Walt's lifestyle on Breaking Bad.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Thats the direction the writers want to go with the character until story progresses? :heh: Cant understand why nikkas dont like Iris but co-signs Barry's bytchassness.
It seems to me like Iris extra involvement is going to lead to Reverse-Flash attemping to kill her or he kidnaps her. She's suppose to be a sympathetic character but she's the extra opposite so when Reverse-Flash does do something to her, it's like well you had it coming. :manny:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
FOH. :camby:

Barry and Iris are not related so stop with this step-sibling bullshyt. :rudy:

If my best friend lied about such a life-changing thing in his life, I'd be mad too.

You guys are reminding me of all those toads who were calling Skylar a bytch because she didn't approve of Walt's lifestyle on Breaking Bad.
its not that serious:childplease::camby:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
That scene was kinda weak. Seemed like they just tried to save money on that scene instead pf actually showing grodd