"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was ready to toss the 100 in the bushes for most of season 1 but the last 3 or 4 episodes saved it for me.
Nikita was awesome.
Tomorrow People being cancelled while Beauty and The beats keeps getting renewed still boggles my mind.

i loved it
and the second season is prob the best tv ive seen this year

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
They just casted Hawkgirl for the Flash/Arrow spinoff :takedat:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=117931

hawkgirl-ciara-renee-2-shot.jpg
claimed:feedme:

Daps
OK, @Emperor_ReinScarf is right about both "Veronica Mars" & "Gossip Girl", I was gonna mention both of those shows. But, I would probably say that "The Vampire Diaries" currently has the crown for Best Season 1 of a CW show. But I gotta admit "The Flash" is coming for it.

@TheStoicGhost I mentioned in a previous thread..........

"The Vampire Diaries" Season 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Season 1s of previous CW/WB Supernatural Dramas ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Angel", "Supernatural", & "Charmed").

Those shows were too focused on monster-of-the-week episodes during their 1st seasons, while TVD's 1st season is more focused on the main storylines. Also "Angel" is trickey because it has an unfair advantage of being a legit spin-off. So you're already familiar & emotionally attached to the characters going in.

:umad: At nikkas who think "Arrow" Season 1 is better than "Arrow" Season 2. The fact that no one mentioned "Arrow" is y'all need to know.

Co-sign the bolded.. VD has fallen off so much since then but that first season had twists and turns like a muthafukka

Flash's first season is giving them a run for their money though :lolbron: