'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The Flash Movie Won’t Include Amazon/Atlantean War
R1MU0Fj.jpg

When it was announced that Ezra Miller’s The Flash movie would be loosely based on the Flashpoint storyline, fans wondered exactly what that would mean for the Scarlet Speedster’s first solo flick. Then it was revealed that a major detail from Flashpoint would be altered for the movie version, as Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s Thomas Wayne won’t be featured in it. Instead, The Flash will include Michael Keaton’s Bruce Wayne, with the actor reprising his role as Batman for the first time since 1992. In the Flashpoint comic book arc, Thomas Wayne becomes Batman after Bruce Wayne is the one who dies in crime alley, so the movie version is already set to be very different.

The changes don’t stop there, as an insider notes that besides there being no Thomas Wayne/Flashpoint Batman in the yet-to-be titled The Flash movie, there will also be no Atlanteans/Amazonian war either. With these two key Flashpoint plot points missing from the movie, fans should expect a very different take on the classic storyline.

Ezra Miller’s ‘The Flash’ Won’t Include Amazon/Atlantean War (Exclusive)
No surprise there. That would’ve ballooned the budget like crazy :pachaha:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The Flash Movie Won’t Include Amazon/Atlantean War
R1MU0Fj.jpg

When it was announced that Ezra Miller’s The Flash movie would be loosely based on the Flashpoint storyline, fans wondered exactly what that would mean for the Scarlet Speedster’s first solo flick. Then it was revealed that a major detail from Flashpoint would be altered for the movie version, as Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s Thomas Wayne won’t be featured in it. Instead, The Flash will include Michael Keaton’s Bruce Wayne, with the actor reprising his role as Batman for the first time since 1992. In the Flashpoint comic book arc, Thomas Wayne becomes Batman after Bruce Wayne is the one who dies in crime alley, so the movie version is already set to be very different.

The changes don’t stop there, as an insider notes that besides there being no Thomas Wayne/Flashpoint Batman in the yet-to-be titled The Flash movie, there will also be no Atlanteans/Amazonian war either. With these two key Flashpoint plot points missing from the movie, fans should expect a very different take on the classic storyline.

Ezra Miller’s ‘The Flash’ Won’t Include Amazon/Atlantean War (Exclusive)
So it's a flash movie with geriatric Bruce on the comms :beli:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So they gonna jump right into Flashpoint Paradox:patrice: Not sure about this but whatever at this point I don't even care. I just want to see how off the mark they gonna be.
It's going to be Flashpoint Paradox in the same way that Age of Ultron and Civil War were adaptations of those movies...basically taking one aspect of the overall thing and running with that.