"The Flash" actor accused of breaking into house "I will bury you and your slut wife"

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I mean...I had no idea breh got down like this. This shyt alone would have me suspect of making him the lead of a franchise. Does this look like a stable dude yall would put a billion dollar franchise on? idk what they fukk they're smoking at DC.

b71290e1bffec38153683ab1bb6b03fe37-ezra-miller.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

ezra-miller-43.jpg

01-ezra-miller.jpg

Wow, they really hid his crazy from major pubs, I never knew :damn:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I mean...I had no idea breh got down like this. This shyt alone would have me suspect of making him the lead of a franchise. Does this look like a stable dude yall would put a billion dollar franchise on? idk what they fukk they're smoking at DC.

b71290e1bffec38153683ab1bb6b03fe37-ezra-miller.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

ezra-miller-43.jpg

01-ezra-miller.jpg
Y’all don’t see this onslaught of men doing weird shyt in Hollywood? That one black male actor and even kid Cudi.. these nikkaz start wearing dresses and wearing makeup outta nowhere.

I know breh’s gay but when did he start wearing dresses and shyt?

Now he’s acting up? Who tf knows.. dude might be going bonkers or it’s a hollywood ritual or some shyt.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
turns out the guy whose house got broken into is a Reddit poster and helped bail Ezra Miller out

I would've STFU and sold that shyt to TMZ. Unless WB wants their $100 mil Flash movie to flop, they gonna have to pay me off:sas1:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still questioning how he got the job in the first place knowing how crazy he was??!!!:patrice:

Do you really want the details:picard:

Get anything that reminds us of that horrible Snyderverse outta here. Plus they are pushing an interacial relationship. Whole movie can go:camby:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
It should’ve been Grant Gustin in the first place. Miller fukking sucks and is a complete nut job. This isn’t his first time doing some wild shyt either.

DC live movies are fukking garbage either way…. But I have heard nothing but good things about The Batman
I thought the movie was kind of boring, and I fell asleep about an hour in and someone else in the theatre woke me up when the credits were rolling.
:mjlol:

I did have a long day at work tho.
I will rewatch once it hits HBO Max later this month.