The First Descendant F2P #LooterShooter

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
def report back with impressions. I aint downloading unless it comes back fire. I did enjoy outriders tho, that game really should have been free. seems similar

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
After i seen the cash shop prices aint no way in hell this game lasting in the west. Especially when warframe is the direct competitor. These nikkas lost their damn minds. 60 bucks for ultimate characters a piece no mod expand item:francis: etc and 100 dollars for the pack that comes with random shyt and the thing you need to expand your mod capacity:mjcry:. that thing you need to expand your mod capacity is 24 bucks a pop and you need it for every gun and character in the game:damn::damn::damn:.. WTF not to mention whatever diablo immortal black desert weapon enchantment system we havent seen yet they hiding:francis: :camby: :camby:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I'ma spend $10 to buy the battle pass and I'm Gucci for now.

Got to level 10 and unlocked Bunny before I went to bed. She's squishy as f*ck.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn near every body is playing as Viessa :dead:
I am too. The other guys looked kinda boring.

But idk this game is pretty boring, hard mode should’ve been an option out the gate because enemies just drop like flies. I’ll probably play some more tomorrow but I can’t see myself dropping a penny on it