The Final Countdown:Ukraine outnumbered, outgunned, ground down by relentless Russia

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I said two years ago Ukraine was putting up a good fight, but in the long run they didn't have the enough ass(manpower, weapons, infrastructure, etc.) to fight Russia off forever. Look at Russian war history, it's nothing but wars of attrition and lots of dead bodies.
Putting up a good fight...like you were there or something to witness it.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So what is the point of this comment? I haven't ever taken a stance either way in this doesn't effect me who wins. So are you just being a smart ass keyboard shyt talker or do you have something productive to add?
Yes, I actually do. This so called "war" was completely avoidable and unfortunately the UNI-party that has supported WAR for an agenda that the average person does not truly understand because all the facts are withheld.

This is the 1960's repeat where the same corruption of all levels gets exposed and we see what the response is. The boomers went along to get along and got spooked with all the assassinations' & deep state activity (FBI and CIA) that undercut many of the grass roots communities that were organizing and uprising.

I eerily see the similarities, maybe I am off but the same ruling class for the most part (family) are in some positions you would be surprised.