THE FIGHTER WITHIN! Xbox One's Kinect Fighting Game

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looking @ :23 in the first video, ole girl punches the air 5 times; her character doesn't swing once. :heh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
LEts not spread lies friend. This is perhaps one of the worst kinect games in extistence.

This Kinect fighting game looks really dope though.
No, I'm dead serious about Fighters Uncaged. One of my favorite Kinect games bruh.
The game worked if you actually put in work vs the opponent. I was able to pull off the moves I wanted when I wanted
The problem with the game for some (probably most) is the fact the game required you to fight, to spar
Doing that creates sweat if you not in shape. After you fought 3ppl you usually needed to quit for the day
Anywayz, while the controls worked great. People in general don't always follow directions
Or have the best setups to take advantage of the tech. You probably played it like this guy did

Peep the title, then fast forward to when he starts playing. Instantly I can see everything this guy did wrong

1.) His camera is on the bottom which is the worst for getting accuracy from Kinect 1.0
2.) He's way too close to the camera while he's playing

Those two things combined would make a great game work like trash. It was a launch title, people was less educated on how to work it then. Maybe you fell into that category? All I know it had a extensive tutorial, if you didn't do that? Then that would be reason #3 for why you may not have liked it. Too many moves for you to just jump in and think you'll dominate bruh. (Tru Story)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Hmmmm......more Kinect Shovelware. So much for the Xbots who think the Kinect is gonna change AAA gaming & make the controller :flabbynsick:. Nobody finna choose this struggle-game over the cysed as shyt "Killer Instinct"