The Fatherless Generation

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Well really both are to blame, Dudes for hitting chicks that they have no intentions on being with and chicks for letting dudes hit who they know would be bad fathers.

Before you knock down a broad, just think would you be okay with her having your baby and having to dealing with her for 18 years. If the answer is no.

Probably should pass on that p*ssy :mjpls:

this is an honorable thread... but there's absolutely nothing we can do to reverse a trend. something has to happen in nature to force a change, its the only way. better to accept the reality of the present and the future and do what you can for YOUR family than think its going to really change.

as for the bolded, its easier in theory. :manny: lord knows i've fukked some chicks who i wouldnt dare raise a child with. but i used protection​

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The man is just as responsible as the woman. I can't let the men slide when they choose to run from their responsibilities. She made an awful choice in choosing the man, so she has responsibility in the choice, but that man needs to man up. If you create a child, take care of your child.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
nope guys are not to blame at all, women choose who they sleep with and procreate with.

I've said it before and ill say it again, if i ever get a chick pregnant ( wont happen as i practice abstinence now) but if i ever slip up and do, and i do not want the kid but she wants the kid, i will do what is legally required of me, pay that 5, 600 hundred a month and that's it, i want no visitation, i don't care how lil dayqwan is doing in school, or the first time he said daddy, and i make my intention known from the beginning, in the past even the girls i dated when i was living a wild life i told them if you get pregnant i will not force you to have a abortion, if you want the kid i just will not be there,, i wont be babysitting dayqwan, driving to appointments having him over for christmas, i will just do what';s legally required of me.

see women know the types of guys they are pumping out kids for, but they think that little dayqwan will change the guy that he will smarten up and want to be a family

before the negative comments start to flow out of anyones mouth
:pacspit:
you wrong dawg these chicks are delusional they really don't or can't grip what's going on , drugs, education & role models play a part

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
this is an honorable thread... but there's absolutely nothing we can do to reverse a trend. something has to happen in nature to force a change, its the only way. better to accept the reality of the present and the future and do what you can for YOUR family than think its going to really change.

as for the bolded, its easier in theory. :manny: lord knows i've fukked some chicks who i wouldnt dare raise a child with. but i used protection​

Yeah, I know its not a quick fix but we gotta try something.

I was lucky enough to have my dad at the crib and I started thinking about all my middle school & High School friends who all getting into trouble and I realized none of their Dads were around and it was like :ohhh:

I'm not holy than thou cause I wasn't the best Dad the first 2-3 years of my son's life but I turned it around, I stop worrying and bytching about his mom and focused on him and his future.

I know can't stop him from being a criminal or doing bad things but I can at least say I tried and gave him enough game to make the right choices

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Alot of people in here assume that single mothers where just irresponsible people who choose to lay up with the first "dead beat" guy they met. Do yall ever stop to realize that some relationships don't work out, condoms break, people change, or that individuals encounter unexpected life crisis's that leave them in a position to raise a child alone? I mean yall can't be as shallow to say that its a simple black and white bum/hoodrat scenario when it's a much more multifaceted issue. Sounds to me like people speaking from a position of ignorance and shifting blame.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well really both are to blame, Dudes for hitting chicks that they have no intentions on being with and chicks for letting dudes hit who they know would be bad fathers.

Before you knock down a broad, just think would you be okay with her having your baby and having to dealing with her for 18 years. If the answer is no.

Probably should pass on that p*ssy :mjpls:

Another dynamic that I've observed over the years.

Sometimes, the baby moms will treat the deadbeat dads child better than the child who has a father.

I know a girl like that.She has 2 baby daddies.One is a total deadbeat.He got caught up trying to sell dope and did a few years in prison.Before he went in, he used to beat this girls ass.He even denied that the baby was his and just didn't give a fukk.

The other dude she has a baby by is a working stiff.He's a UPS driver and he's involved his son's life.His son is well taken care of.He even helps her with the other kid.

Don't you know this crazy bytch and her family can't stand the UPS dude?:ohhh::wtf:.

They say "he thinks he's all that" and a "goody two shoes".He told me her side of the family has never done shyt for his son.Not even a single B Day gift.

But when the deadbeat's kid B day rolls around, they go all out.

In fact, he's in the process of taking his baby moms to court right now.He said his son came back from spending the weekend at her house with slap marks across his face.

I read some shyt about this before.How females be on some deep, primitive, subconscious shyt when it comes to mating.

Something about how they really want to mate with the overly aggressive/caveman type.They figure the kid will be stronger and able to survive better......warrior genes or some shyt.

Not only do women not respect suckers, if they happen to have a kid with one, they might only halfway love the kid, to.

It's some animal kingdom shyt.How they kill the babies they feel are weak and won't be able to survive.

If you a sucker ass nikka, watch who you have a baby by.You might curse your seed

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
its not always that cut and dry. im not sure if this is still a requirement but back in the day if you were on welfare you were not allowed to have a father living in the home and your home was subject to random searches anytime of the day or night. when you add the cycle of poverty and teenage pregnancy to the mix you have our current situation.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Alot of people in here assume that single mothers where just irresponsible people who choose to lay up with the first "dead beat" guy they met. Do yall ever stop to realize that some relationships don't work out, condoms break, people change, or that individuals encounter unexpected life crisis's that leave them in a position to raise a child alone? I mean yall can't be as shallow to say that its a simple black and white bum/hoodrat scenario when it's a much more multifaceted issue. Sounds to me like people speaking from a position of ignorance and shifting blame.

:childplease:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
correct me if im wrong, but can't u just NOT sign the birth certificate, and that just waives all ur parental rights and thus makes it so u dont have to pay child support? if this is true, why dont more deadbeats go this route?

nope you cant

chicks can even come after you ten, 11 years down the line for retro active child support if they so please

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Its all the reasons previously said however one MAJOR trend i see among the men is the actually INCREASE of fatherhood (at least in detroit). More and more im seeing young cats my age and younger trying to step up with the little they have because THEY knew what it was like to not have pops around.

BUT countering that unfortunately is the rise of women who literally REFUSE help from the daddy. These chicks is SO GASSED that they think Junior VP Reginald from work is about to come save them so they not even gon try to work things out with baby daddy Chris from the auto-shop that wanna be there but don't make the bread.

Women thinking they could do it on their own was the worst lie the black community ever told itself.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Don't let these scheming ass harlots fool you. They're having children knowing DAMN WELL half of these dude aren't going to stick around. Most of the time, they'll scheme the well-behaving man OUT of the relationship JUST to get child support.

They want a child so they can have something to control and bring in government assistance.

Note: Not ALL women do this, but enough for smart, childless brothers like me to realize what they're doing.

Smarten up boys. :smugfavre:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Don't let these scheming ass harlots fool you. They're having children knowing DAMN WELL half of these dude aren't going to stick around. Most of the time, they'll scheme the well-behaving man OUT of the relationship JUST to get child support.

They want a child so they can have something to control and bring in government assistance.

Note: Not ALL women do this, but enough for smart, childless brothers like me to realize what they're doing.

Smarten up boys. :smugfavre:
Plus a lot of women will have babies and use them as bargaining chips even when the man WANTS to be in the child's life. Unless people are married they can't complain about the father or mother in some cases not being there.
Its all the reasons previously said however one MAJOR trend i see among the men is the actually INCREASE of fatherhood (at least in detroit). More and more im seeing young cats my age and younger trying to step up with the little they have because THEY knew what it was like to not have pops around.

BUT countering that unfortunately is the rise of women who literally REFUSE help from the daddy. These chicks is SO GASSED that they think Junior VP Reginald from work is about to come save them so they not even gon try to work things out with baby daddy Chris from the auto-shop that wanna be there but don't make the bread.

Women thinking they could do it on their own was the worst lie the black community ever told itself.

Don't forget Section 8. There is a thriving industry that relies on people being irresponsible in order to make money. Much like how the Prison System only makes money if people are criminals, the Child Protection aspects of social working rely on people having babies out of wedlock. Imagine how broke they would be if people got married once and had babies with their S/O and only their S/O.