The Fatherless Generation

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Here are some interesting stats, As men we gotta step up or stop laying down and having babies with these broads if we don't plan on sticking around
Look at what its doing to the kids

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.

90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.

85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)

80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)

71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)

Children with Fathers who are involved are 40% less likely to repeat a grade in school.

Children with Fathers who are involved are 70% less likely to drop out of school.

Children with Fathers who are involved are more likely to get A’s in school.

Children with Fathers who are involved are more likely to enjoy school and engage in extracurricular activities.

75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes – 10 times the average.

70% of youths in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (U.S. Dept. of Justice, Sept. 1988)

85% of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Fulton Co. Georgia, Texas Dept. of Correction)

Fatherless boys and girls are: twice as likely to drop out of high school; twice as likely to end up in jail; four times more likely to need help for emotional or behavioral problems.

Now I know there are exceptions to all these stats, but the numbers don't lie. You don't even have to be a great Dad, just be there..

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I agree that as a whole the men need to step up, but hey as long as the deadbeats keep getting picked over the dudes who won't be deadbeats it will never change.

Oh, the dudes who won't be deadbeats DO get chosen sometimes......after the deadbeat is chosen to skeet up in that p*ssy raw

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The highest rate of molestation is between step daddies and their kids

So even if a single mom finds a dude more than likely he will molest their kids

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I agree that as a whole the men need to step up, but hey as long as the deadbeats keep getting picked over the dudes who won't be deadbeats it will never change.

Isn't a dead beat problem
Only a women pumping out kids for deadbeats problem.

Single moms raise pussified males, simps, homos, criminals once in a while a exception will be made.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Isn't a dead beat problem
Only a women pumping out kids for deadbeats problem.

Single moms raise pussified males, simps, homos, criminals once in a while a exception will be made.

Well really both are to blame, Dudes for hitting chicks that they have no intentions on being with and chicks for letting dudes hit who they know would be bad fathers.

Before you knock down a broad, just think would you be okay with her having your baby and having to dealing with her for 18 years. If the answer is no.

Probably should pass on that p*ssy :mjpls:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
These women are choosing these dudes knowing the dude isn't shyt. Most black women really think it's cool to raise the child by themselves.

You can't really blame the deadbeat for going raw in a these chicks. It's not like he's pretending to a be a great father-figure. Deadbeats aren't working, smoking brown weed, drinking Cobra 40 oz and smashing hood chicks.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Well really both are to blame, Dudes for hitting chicks that they have no intentions on being with and chicks for letting dudes hit who they know would be bad fathers.

Before you knock down a broad, just think would you be okay with her having your baby and having to dealing with her for 18 years. If the answer is no.

Probably should pass on that p*ssy :mjpls:

nope guys are not to blame at all, women choose who they sleep with and procreate with.

I've said it before and ill say it again, if i ever get a chick pregnant ( wont happen as i practice abstinence now) but if i ever slip up and do, and i do not want the kid but she wants the kid, i will do what is legally required of me, pay that 5, 600 hundred a month and that's it, i want no visitation, i don't care how lil dayqwan is doing in school, or the first time he said daddy, and i make my intention known from the beginning, in the past even the girls i dated when i was living a wild life i told them if you get pregnant i will not force you to have a abortion, if you want the kid i just will not be there,, i wont be babysitting dayqwan, driving to appointments having him over for christmas, i will just do what';s legally required of me.

see women know the types of guys they are pumping out kids for, but they think that little dayqwan will change the guy that he will smarten up and want to be a family

before the negative comments start to flow out of anyones mouth
:pacspit:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
These women are choosing these dudes knowing the dude isn't shyt. Most black women really think it's cool to raise the child by themselves.

You can't really blame the deadbeat for going raw in a these chicks. It's not like he's pretending to a be a great father-figure. Deadbeats aren't working, smoking brown weed, drinking Cobra 40 oz and smashing hood chicks.

this is true, how can you get mad at a deadbeat for being a deadbeat?

these women aren't pumping out kids for the it guy, the guy with the computer science degree, the social worker guy, they are pumping it out for the hs dropout, the player, the guy who already cheated on you in the relationship but you forgave, the guy who told you have a abortion but you thought he would change when the baby comes out

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
It's really easy to say this is a current problem without looking actually at the past. And it's easy to say such because of the newer advent of "feminism" and what not. But it's really an old problem that has a lot of psychological and societal causes that extend far beyond what we know now.

The problem of fatherless homes extends back to the Blaxploitation Era, the Vietnam War Era, the 50s, and the 40s, and beyond. Black people have always been separated with a problem of fatherlessness (sharing fathers amongst/between different homes)

We've been separated since the plantation, really. It's always been a big problem.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
nope guys are not to blame at all, women choose who they sleep with and procreate with.

I've said it before and ill say it again, if i ever get a chick pregnant ( wont happen as i practice abstinence now) but if i ever slip up and do, and i do not want the kid but she wants the kid, i will do what is legally required of me, pay that 5, 600 hundred a month and that's it, i want no visitation, i don't care how lil dayqwan is doing in school, or the first time he said daddy, and i make my intention known from the beginning, in the past even the girls i dated when i was living a wild life i told them if you get pregnant i will not force you to have a abortion, if you want the kid i just will not be there,, i wont be babysitting dayqwan, driving to appointments having him over for christmas, i will just do what';s legally required of me.

see women know the types of guys they are pumping out kids for, but they think that little dayqwan will change the guy that he will smarten up and want to be a family

before the negative comments start to flow out of anyones mouth
:pacspit:

correct me if im wrong, but can't u just NOT sign the birth certificate, and that just waives all ur parental rights and thus makes it so u dont have to pay child support? if this is true, why dont more deadbeats go this route?

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
correct me if im wrong, but can't u just NOT sign the birth certificate, and that just waives all ur parental rights and thus makes it so u dont have to pay child support? if this is true, why dont more deadbeats go this route?

theres no way its that easy