The fact that "CRASH" won that Oscar still blows my mind

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
In the "that ain't nothin but ultraperm" files...

CRASH is basically the film Grand Canyon from 1991. GC was the better film, just less fanfare and hype.
Yes, grand canyon with Danny Glover and Kevin Kline i think. I remember reading a review for that movie back in the day trashing it. It's a corny movie too tho.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant speak for others but It was too (i detest this term) on the nose for me. No subtlety whats so ever, shyt also felt like a tv movie..

Also what sort of messed up message were they trying to send with the ryan phillipe/lorenz tate conclusion. That kind of shyt gives cover to the killings we see now irl

Arab = hard working shop owner
Latino = hard working family man
Blacks = one brother is a thief the other the other is a sellout. Mom prefers the one that gets up to no good while resenting the cop who makes an honest living:what:

And then there is effeminate terrence arc, they werent subtle in how they potrayed the blax negatively at all

This

Any black person that still loves this movie in 2018 is a C00N.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Cant speak for others but It was too (i detest this term) on the nose for me. No subtlety whats so ever, shyt also felt like a tv movie..

Also what sort of messed up message were they trying to send with the ryan phillipe/lorenz tate conclusion. That kind of shyt gives cover to the killings we see now irl

Arab = hard working shop owner
Latino = hard working family man
Blacks = one brother is a thief the other the other is a sellout. Mom prefers the one that gets up to no good while resenting the cop who makes an honest living:what:

And then there is effeminate terrence arc, they werent subtle in how they potrayed the blax negatively at all
The only character in the movie (as far as main characters) who had no real flaws was the Mexican dude. How was Don Cheadle’s character a sellout? I haven’t seen it in a while.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The only character in the movie (as far as main characters) who had no real flaws was the Mexican dude. How was Don Cheadle’s character a sellout? I haven’t seen it in a while.
Its been years since i seen it but there was a piece of dialogue during the bedroom scene with jennifer espisito's character that revealed hes a self loath(er)