The Face Off: Afro-Brazilian Women vs. Dominican Women

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Los primos besan compadre :scusthov: I know 3 dominicans personally who f*cked their cousins and bragged about it :scusthov:. It depends, personally I pick dominicans for their animal sexuality. They look roughly similar, although I'd say on average dominicans have more azz.

Last edited:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Obviously, I can't choose a wife simply based on their ethnicity because that...........................................................

image47752204.jpg

......Brazilian!

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Los primos besan compadre :scusthov: I know 3 dominicans personally who f*cked their cousins and bragged about it :scusthov:. It depends, personally I pick dominicans for their animal sexuality. They look roughly similar, although I'd say on average dominicans have more azz.
:dahell:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Domnicans lose because they love incest.

you not even lying either :russ:

we have hillbillies too. not every dominican is into that, u have to ask what part of the country they are from. in the really poor areas with limited outside connection where everybody knows everybody, the shyt happens :manny:. not brother and sister shyt but cousins. my town was a small town and my mothers fam and fathers fam are related way back but ever since its been progressing that doesnt happen anymore. my parents are like 6th or 7th cousins if u do the math. it happens when u in a small hillside town with 1 road in or out where there is only a handful of families living there.

i got a few distant cousins i woulda smashed when i was younger tho i aint gonna lie :smugfavre:

distant only :whoa:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
we have hillbillies too. not every dominican is into that, u have to ask what part of the country they are from. in the really poor areas with limited outside connection where everybody knows everybody, the shyt happens :manny:. not brother and sister shyt but cousins. my town was a small town and my mothers fam and fathers fam are related way back but ever since its been progressing that doesnt happen anymore. my parents are like 6th or 7th cousins if u do the math. it happens when u in a small hillside town with 1 road in or out where there is only a handful of families living there.

i got a few distant cousins i woulda smashed when i was younger tho i aint gonna lie :smugfavre:

distant only :whoa:
Bruh Its going down in the United states 2. New york

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Bruh Its going down in the United states 2. New york

if their family is coming from that yea, they dont feel ashamed about it. its not all of us tho, most of us realize that this goes on and we make fun of it just like the rest of ya. it happens in all 3rd world groups tho.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
if their family is coming from that yea, they dont feel ashamed about it. its not all of us tho, most of us realize that this goes on and we make fun of it just like the rest of ya. it happens in all 3rd world groups tho.
Yea I'm fukkin with you. I got cape verde an cousins in mass on that Bullshyt to.

Dimes unfortunately :sadbron:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yea I'm fukkin with you. I got cape verde an cousins in mass on that Bullshyt to.

Dimes unfortunately :sadbron:

it happens man. when u got cousins u barely know who got bodies like vida guerra and kim k, its hard not to have impure thoughts :demonic:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
my first bm is afroc cuban.. and around the same time as her being preg.... i had an abortion with a Domincan that looks like first domincan pic.

She was fine but wack as fukk. When i was in NYC i had two in Queens... dominica. sexy but just didn't vibe well with them. I don't think they were c00ns. they were just wack.

So I guess I would chose afro Brazilian just because I've always been interested in them. They don't speak Spanish (like basically every chick i fukk w) and they seem black connected with African culture and roots. I never been there so idk, but this is what i imagine.